I have been nominated for a Liebser Award by the wonderful Real Mom of Long Island. Her posts are witty, relatable, and leave me anxious to read her next post! Thank you SO much for thinking of me! I appreciate it so much. The Liebster Award is a ‘Welcome to the Neighborhood’ nomination! I do indeed feel ‘welcome’. Again, THANK YOU!
Here are the questions I was asked:
11 Questions for Mrs.LazyWife
1. What is the best book you ever read?
The Book of Jonah, yes, you read right. Straight outta that B-I-B-L-E. It’s short and sweet.
2. What is your favorite holiday/season?
Christmas! Christmas! CHRISTMAS!
3. Name 3 things which are in arms reach?
Bowl of popcorn, cell phone, construction paper.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As crazy as it sounds I would hope to have at least 2 more children. Someday I’ll look back at this post and laugh at myself.
5. What are you terrified of?
6. What is your best moment of childhood?
Having a story I wrote come to life by “The Imagination Machine”. Seeing my silly story come to life was the most incredible experience as a 3rd grader.
7. If you could travel to any other country, where would you go?
Italy. My husband has Italian roots so it would be a fun experience.
8. What random piece of advice would you give out?
Wipe from front to back.
9 What is your dream job?
10. What is your favorite thing that you own?
Adidas Boost Running Shoes, even though the last time I ran was 60 lbs ago.
11. What do you like to do for fun?
Google image search Gerard Butler.
11 Random Facts About Me.
1. I have read “The Heart and Soul of Nick Carter“.
2. I don’t like cooking. I will always find the easiest way to hurry up and get it over with.
3. I was born and raised in Orange County.
4. My husband is 14 years older than me. I’ve never really noticed the age difference until he decided to play some Depeche Mode.
5. I hate most music from the 80’s.
6. I hate wearing shoes.
7. I used to work at a shoe store.
8. I hate talking to people over the phone.
9. I used to be work in a call center.
10. I’ve never been in snow.
11. I love sushi almost as much as Jeremy Piven.
I am nominating:
xoxolovedee < Even though she’s already been nominated I still would like for you all to check out her blog!
Confessions of an Irish Mammy
11 questions for you:
1. What is your favorite ice cream?
2. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
3. What holiday traditions do you look most forward to?
4. Who would you like to be stranded on a deserted island with?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Boxers or briefs?
7. Biggest accomplishment?
8. Who inspires you?
9. What is the most disgusting thing on earth?
10. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
11. What one word best describes you?
Your job is to answer these questions in a blog post and spread the Lieb!
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
And That’s How It Goes!! Thank you so much for reading and following!!!!